Activities at Appalachian Brian Estates
Individual and Group Activities
Remaining active and social late in life can improve both your mental and physical health and preserve your independence. Personal relationships play a big part in reducing the loneliness and isolation that can lead to depression. For this reason, the activities we offer at Appalachian Brian Estates are very important to both our residents and our staff.
Residents are provided their own space to organize activities they enjoy, done either independently or in small groups. Common activities include:
- Physical and fitness activities
- Cognitive and intellectual activities
- Sensory enjoyment activities
- Intergenerational activities are encouraged with the local university
- Visits from school children
- Musical interests, such as playing the piano or performances from groups
- Seasonal events
- Life skill and arts activities
- Nature outings
Learn More About Resident Activities at Appalachian Brian Estates
If you have questions about the activities we offer, please feel free to contact Appalachian Brian Estates today.